Have you checked out the Keep Texas Beautiful website recently? Things may look a little different than you remember. This morning, our team launched a fresh new look to help KTB friends, family and guests learn more and have better access to our mission,
A few things you may want to take a look at:
- Our brand new events module. Now it’s easier than ever to upload your event and share it with your community.
- A refreshed programs area. With this update, affiliate members and visitors can have a clearer idea of what we do and the impact we provide as an organization.
- The blog. We’ll be regularly posting new content here about fun ideas, environmental tips, economic development resources and announcements for our community.
- Media resources. You or your local news contacts can download logos, stock photos and simple assets to help promote your brand, and ours.
- Affiliate login. As a member, you will have private access to affiliate-only resources,
toolkitsand forms applicable to your day-to-day operations.
We could continue listing changes, but we’d love for you to dig around and discover them yourself. Let us know what your favorite new parts of the website are – we’re excited to hear from you. Tag us on social at #ktbandbeyond or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.