Become a Business Member
Why Join Keep Texas Beautiful?
Keep Texas Beautiful exists to serve our members - our purpose is to educate and promote environmentally responsible behaviors and attitudes. Affiliates are official representatives of Keep Texas Beautiful representing a community, while Members support our organization as individuals and businesses.
Whether you're a community or a corporation, your support is critical in helping Keep Texas Beautiful succeed in our mission. Imagine being part of an organization that fills your heart with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference! Our members are committed to making their community a better place.
Memberships are renewable annually and tax-deductible. The minimum membership is $500 for businesses.
Bluebonnet Business Benefits
- Electronic business badge to identify as an environmental steward in Texas
- Window decal to display locally at your business
- A subscription to Beautify Texas, our quarterly email newsletter
- Recognition on the Keep Texas Beautiful website with a link to your business
- Social media post recognizing your donation
Take a look at some of the Bluebonnet Businesses who show their dedication to environmental stewardship through monetary support of Keep Texas Beautiful and its many environmental, educational and community improvement programs.
- The Arbor Rehab and Treatment Center
- Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C.
- ATX Orthopedics
- Green Leaf AC & Heating
- Grime Time Dumpster Rental
- Junk Removal Plus of Frisco
- Lion Heart Movers of Frisco
- Lorenz & Lorenz, L.L.P.
- Fleming Law, P.C.
- R3eWaste Computer & Electronics Recycling
- Trashbusters Disposal & Recycling Inc.