Youth and Educator Awards
Congratulations to our 2020 winners! Nominations for the Keep Texas Beautiful Awards honor extraordinary students, educators, and volunteers working to improve and beautify their communities. Our 2020 Winners are:
- Youth Individual winner, Ximena Coronado (Garland)
- Youth Organization winner, Lake Jackson Youth Advisory Commission (Lake Jackson)
- Educator winner, Latina Jezek (Denton)
- Educational Institution winner, Elise Walker Outdoor Learning Center (Irving)
Thank you to all who nominated leaders in your communities and to the many youth and educators helping keep Texas beautiful.
Recognizing the efforts and leadership of youth (as individuals and their collective efforts as a group or team) and youth-oriented organizations to beautify the community and create cleaner, greener campuses, parks and neighborhoods.
- Youth Individual is defined as a student, scout, youth advisory board member, etc.
- Youth Organization is defined as a scout group, student-led organization, youth advisory board, etc.
Recognizing the efforts of educators and educational institutions that provide instruction/programming to Pre K-college students to encourage youth involvement and promote the KTB mission through environmental education.
- Educator is defined as a formal or informal instructor, school staff, volunteer, etc.
- Educational Institution is defined as a school, non-profit providing educational programming, school district, off-campus club, etc.
Learn more about our 2020 Award Winners on our blog.
Awards Announcement & Presentation
Award winners will be posted on the KTB website and recognized at the annual Keep Texas Beautiful Conference.
Featured ContentKeep Texas Beautiful Honors 2019 Youth and Educators
Guest Blog: Judging for Keep Texas Beautiful’s 2019 Award Season