In addition, we will now be accepting digital submissions through an online entry form, as well as by mail. The new digital entry form will allow applicants to upload art submissions online. We recommend scanning the submission or taking a clear photo of the artwork via a cellphone or camera. All contest entry rules still apply to online submissions. If submitting artwork online, applicants will need to keep a hard copy of their submission to be considered a finalist for the contest. Find the entry form, contest rules and a handy toolkit below.
Students who create the top 14 winning designs will have their artwork assigned to a month or featured on the cover of the 2021 Don’t mess with Texas calendar. Each winner will also receive:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" tablet
- Gift basket with Buc-ee's merchandise
- Their artwork framed and returned
- Opportunity to have their artwork shared on Don’t mess with Texas and Keep Texas Beautiful websites and social media
- Teachers representing students who produce the top 14 designs will win a $100 H-E-B/Central Market gift card.
|Event End Date||05-29-2020|