Keep Texas Beautiful invites you to exhibit at our 53rd Annual Conference September 28-30, 2020 in Houston. We hope you will join us and the hundreds of Texans committed to enhancing their community environment.
Who will attend?
The conference serves as the annual event for community, government and business leaders to network, gain knowledge and be rewarded for their outstanding community improvement efforts. Our partnerships with public, private and civic entities afford your company’s exhibit a broad-based, diverse audience. Based on previous conference attendance, KTB expects to register more than 500 individuals in 2020. Attendees include affiliate leaders, law enforcement officials, educators, volunteers, youth, board members, state agencies and elected officials. You will make statewide contacts through our network of nearly 300 community organizations, who reach 21 million Texans every year.
Interested in exhibiting at our Conference? Review our Terms and Conditions and register to exhibit below.
- One (1) complimentary conference registration that includes (1) ticket to each meal event excluding GCAA
- Excellent visibility and opportunity to network with conference attendees
- Option to purchase additional meal tickets if needed
- 1 standard-size booth (approx. 8'x10'), table, 2 chairs and electricity
- Listing on conference webpage
- Listing in on-site program
- Expected attendance of more than 500 people
- Attendee list will be provided in your exhibitor packet upon arrival -- final attendee list will be emailed after conference
Traffic Generating FeaturesA number of features exist that are designed to increase traffic flow in the exhibit area. They include:
- Exhibit Area Refreshments: Attendees will join exhibitors for refreshments in the exhibit area, including morning coffee service.
- Prize Drawings: As attendees visit your booth, you can collect business cards and valuable contacts by offering a prize or gift. Please note that each exhibitor is responsible for the logistics surrounding their drawing(s), as well as winner announcement and prize distribution.
- Exhibitor Bingo: To encourage as many attendees as possible to visit our exhibitors’ booths and learn about your products and services, conference attendees will receive a BINGO card with exhibitor names printed on it. Completed cards will be entered into a raffle drawing to win a select prize. Please note that attendees will ask that you sign the BINGO card as they visit with you.
All incoming packages/items are subject to receiving/handling/storage charges. This includes receiving items from a carrier, up to a maximum of 3 days of storage of items prior to the event and delivery of items to the proper location within the hotel. Shipments should not arrive more than 3 days prior to the setup date. Shipments received sooner are subject to additional storage fees. Package receiving and processing fees are as follows: Letter $5.00, 0-10 lbs. $7.00, 11-20 lbs, $12.00, 21-40 lbs. $20.00, 41-60 lbs. $35.00, 61-100 lbs. $50.00, over 100 lbs. $100.00, pallet/crate $125/$150. Fees do not include applicable sales tax, currently 8.25%. Please reach out to the hotel Event Manager at 713-770-6267 to set up payment for receiving/handling/storage. All associated fees are administered by the hotel. KTB is not responsible for charges incurred via receiving/handling/storage. All materials must be addressed as follows:
Westin Galleria Hotel: Exhibitor Name / Event Name / Arrival Date
Event Manager 5060 W Alabama St. Houston TX 77056